My blog was recently nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by lovehappily. Thank you dearly for this very sweet gesture that I will gratefully accept. Paul’s blog is one of my favorite places to visit for general life encouragement and positivity, and I think its an inspirational blog to all who visit.
In acceptance of this award, here are the seven things about myself that others may not know.
- When I lived in Sydney I had quite a large orchid collection (around 100)
- I had never travelled overseas before the age of 23, and now I live overseas
- My background is Italian, and I have never been to Italy….(yet)
- I am lactose intolerant, which developed 6 months before I turned 30
- I’m a scientist researching heart disease, but my PhD was in reproduction
- A food I eat every day is peanut butter on toast
- I love the smell of coffee, but hate the taste, so instead I drink tea
Lastly I would like to pass this nomination onto 15 of my favorite blogs.
Thank you all for welcoming me into the blogging community! It has been a truly wonderful experience that I hope continues for a very long time.